Atypical Intra-Bronchial Carcinoid -A Rare Case ReportCorrespondence Address :
Dr. Gajanan S Gaude
Nehrunagar, Belgaum, Karnataka, India.
Bronchial carcinoids are uncommon, slow growing; low-grade malignant neoplasms of the lungs, which rarely metastasize outside the thoracic cavity. We hereby report a case of atypical intra-bronchial carcinoid tumour of the lung in a young female which was treated successfully with surgery and chemotherapy.
Atypical carcinoids, Carcinoid tumour, Lungs, Neuroendocrine tumours, Typical carcinoids
Malgere R Ramitha, Gajanan S Gaude. ATYPICAL INTRA-BRONCHIAL CARCINOID -A RARE CASE REPORT. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research [serial online] 2018 June [cited: 2018 Jun 24 ]; 12:OD04-OD05. Available from
Date of Submission: Oct 20, 2017
Date of Peer Review: Feb 02, 2018
Date of Acceptance: Apr 04, 2018
Date of Publishing: Jun 01, 2018
FINANCIAL OR OTHER COMPETING INTERESTS: None.
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (Web of Science, thomsonreuters)
- Index Copernicus ICV 2016: 132.37
- Academic Search Complete Database
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Embase & EMbiology
- Google Scholar
- HINARI Access to Research in Health Programme
- Indian Science Abstracts (ISA)
- Journal seek Database
- Popline (reproductive health literature)