A Rare Case of Fetus within a FetusCorrespondence Address :
Dr. Sonali Ullal,
Associate Professor, Department of Radiodiagnosis, Kasturba Medical College,
Attavar, Mangalore, Karnataka-575001, India.
We present a case of a 45-day-old baby brought to our paediatric outpatient department with complaints of abdominal distension. The prenatal ultrasonographic examination showed a large cystic intrabdominal mass with internal calcifications.
Fetus-in-fetu, Retroperitoneal mass lesion, Teratoma
Sonali Ullal, Pulastya Sanyal, Nutan Kamath, Sadashiva Rao. A RARE CASE OF FETUS WITHIN A FETUS. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research [serial online] 2016 May [cited: 2018 Jun 24 ]; 10:TD03-TD04. Available from
Date of Submission: Feb 13, 2016
Date of Peer Review: Mar 17, 2016
Date of Acceptance: Mar 28, 2016
Date of Publishing: May 01, 2016
Financial OR OTHER COMPETING INTERESTS: None.
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (Web of Science, thomsonreuters)
- Index Copernicus ICV 2016: 132.37
- Academic Search Complete Database
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Embase & EMbiology
- Google Scholar
- HINARI Access to Research in Health Programme
- Indian Science Abstracts (ISA)
- Journal seek Database
- Popline (reproductive health literature)