Congenital Midline Cervical Cleft –Clinical and Pathological Review of Three CasesCorrespondence Address :
Dr. Anjireddy Kallam,
Director and Plastic Surgeon, Department of Plastic Surgery, ASRAM Medical College, Eluru-534005, Andhra Pradesh, India.
We are presenting three rare cases of Congenital Midline Cervical Cleft (CMCC). All are treated by excision and Z-plasty. Embryology, clinical appearance, histopathology and treatment have been discussed with review of the available literature.
Deformities, Fissure, Neck, Z-plasty
Date of Submission: Oct 12, 2017
Date of Peer Review: Jan 05, 2018
Date of Acceptance: Feb 16, 2018
Date of Publishing: Apr 01, 2018
FINANCIAL OR OTHER COMPETING INTERESTS: None.
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (Web of Science, thomsonreuters)
- Index Copernicus ICV 2017: 134.54
- Academic Search Complete Database
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Google Scholar
- HINARI Access to Research in Health Programme
- Indian Science Abstracts (ISA)
- Journal seek Database
- Popline (reproductive health literature)