Uterine Rupture in an Unscarred Uterus in Second Trimester: A Case ReportCorrespondence Address :
Dr. Dhwany Maharshi Munshi,
602, Madhuban Apts., T.P.S.-III, Road No. 51, Borivali (West), Mumbai-400092, Maharashtra, India.
Uterine rupture in an unscarred uterus is rare and diagnosis is not always obvious; leading to increased morbidity and mortality of the mother and the foetus. Here we report a case of complete spontaneous uterine rupture in a multigravida with 23 week’s pregnancy.
Abruptio placenta, Hysteroscopic resection, Vaginal examination
Dhwany M Munshi, Manisha M Laddad, Gauri R Shinde. UTERINE RUPTURE IN AN UNSCARRED UTERUS IN SECOND TRIMESTER: A CASE REPORT. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research [serial online] 2018 July [cited: 2019 Jan 19 ]; 12:QD06-QD07. Available from
Financial OR OTHER COMPETING INTERESTS: None.
Date of Submission: Sep 16, 2017
Date of Peer Review: Nov 16, 2017
Date of Acceptance: Apr 02, 2018
Date of Publishing: Jul 01, 2018
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (Web of Science, thomsonreuters)
- Index Copernicus ICV 2016: 132.37
- Academic Search Complete Database
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Embase & EMbiology
- Google Scholar
- HINARI Access to Research in Health Programme
- Indian Science Abstracts (ISA)
- Journal seek Database
- Popline (reproductive health literature)