Comparative Study of Pineapple Juice as a Negative Oral Contrast Agent in Magnetic Resonance Cholangiopancreatography-Article RetractedCorrespondence Address :
Dr. Fahad Mohammed Ali AlShehri,
College of Medicine, Qassim University, Saudi Arabia, PO Box 6655 Buraydah 51452.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
This article has been retracted by the Editorial due to problems with Data discovered on post publication reanalysis of paper following a complaint.
Details of the issues related to the data methodology and results, found on re-evaluation can be obtained from the Journal (email@example.com) .
Date of Retraction: 25.07.17
Magnetic resonance cholangiopancreatography, Negative oral contrast agent, Pineapple juice, Ranitidine
Date of Submission: Aug 06, 2014
Date of Peer Review: Sep 07, 2014
Date of Acceptance: Oct 09, 2014
Date of Publishing: Jan 01, 2015
Financial OR OTHER COMPETING INTERESTS: None.
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (Web of Science, thomsonreuters)
- Index Copernicus ICV 2017: 134.54
- Academic Search Complete Database
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Google Scholar
- HINARI Access to Research in Health Programme
- Indian Science Abstracts (ISA)
- Journal seek Database
- Popline (reproductive health literature)