Primary Ewings Sarcoma of Kidney: A Case ReportCorrespondence Address :
Dr. Dilip Kumar Pal
244, AJC, Bose Road, Dept of Urology, Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Kolkata-700020,
West Bengal, India.
Primary Ewings Sarcoma (EWS) of the kidney is a very rare tumour and very few cases have been reported till date. We present a case of a 36-year-old lady presenting to us with flank pain and haematuria, with a huge renal mass. Following left radical nephrectomy, histopathology was reported as ewings sarcoma. Hence, while dealing with renal masses in young patients, this entity should always be kept in mind.
Genitourinary mesenchymal tumour, Renal mesenchymal tumour, Renal tumour
Krishnendu Maiti, Akash Agrawal, Chhanda Datta, Dilip Kumar Pal. PRIMARY EWINGS SARCOMA OF KIDNEY: A CASE REPORT. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research [serial online] 2018 June [cited: 2018 Jun 24 ]; 12:PD03-PD04. Available from
Date of Submission: Dec 18, 2017
Date of Peer Review: Feb 24, 2018
Date of Acceptance: Apr 16, 2018
Date of Publishing: Jun 01, 2018
FINANCIAL OR OTHER COMPETING INTERESTS: None.
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (Web of Science, thomsonreuters)
- Index Copernicus ICV 2016: 132.37
- Academic Search Complete Database
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Embase & EMbiology
- Google Scholar
- HINARI Access to Research in Health Programme
- Indian Science Abstracts (ISA)
- Journal seek Database
- Popline (reproductive health literature)