Paramolar with a Parapremolar: A Rare OccurrenceCorrespondence Address :
Dr. Pankaj Prasad,
T-26, Indra Colony, Narela-110040, Delhi, India.
A supernumerary tooth is an extra tooth to the normal series which can either be deciduous or permanent, single or multiple, unilateral or bilateral in any quadrant of the jaw. Identification and management of supernumerary teeth should be well understood. This case report deals with the discussion of the causes and theories related to the formation of paramolar and parapremolar and their further identification, with management of complications.
Nonsyndromic, Panoramic radiography, Premolars, Supernumerary teeth
Pankaj Prasad, Shikha Ahirwal, Vikas Kumar, Mohit Singh Chauhan, Priyanka Rathor. PARAMOLAR WITH A PARAPREMOLAR: A RARE OCCURRENCE. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research [serial online] 2017 November [cited: 2018 Mar 20 ]; 11:ZD01-ZD02. Available from
Date of Submission: Jun 10, 2017
Date of Peer Review: Aug 26, 2017
Date of Acceptance: Oct 03, 2017
Date of Publishing: Nov 01, 2017
FINANCIAL OR OTHER COMPETING INTERESTS: None.
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (Web of Science, thomsonreuters)
- Index Copernicus ICV 2016: 132.37
- Academic Search Complete Database
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- Embase & EMbiology
- Google Scholar
- HINARI Access to Research in Health Programme
- Indian Science Abstracts (ISA)
- Journal seek Database
- Popline (reproductive health literature)